Taste test: These wafer bars sort of resembled Kit Kat, except that they differed in nearly every way: two bars instead of four; separate bars rather than conjoined; each bar was twice as long; and more wafer inside and less chocolate outside.
They were much lighter than Kit Kat as a result of the lower chocolate ratio, but that turned out not to matter at all, as they tasted really good. Nice crunch from the tasty wafers inside, and lots of chocolate taste, despite the fact that the chocolate coating looked thin. Great find!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Produced in Greece”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road