Taste test: These wafer bars sort of resembled Kit Kat, except that they differed in nearly every way: two bars instead of four; separate bars rather than conjoined; each bar was twice as long; and more wafer inside and less chocolate outside.
They were much lighter than Kit Kat as a result of the lower chocolate ratio, but that turned out not to matter at all, as they tasted really good. Nice crunch from the tasty wafers inside, and lots of chocolate taste, despite the fact that the chocolate coating looked thin. Great find!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Produced in Greece”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road