Taste test: This special version of Toblerone had maybe the cleverest design of any candy bar we've tried.
All Toblerones have the triangular profile that loosely resembles the Matterhorn, but this one took it a great step further by combining milk chocolate with white chocolate, placing the white at the peak of each triangle, thus giving the look of not just a mountain, but a snow-capped mountain. That alone was impressive, but equally nice was the taste. The milk chocolate contained honey and almond nougat and was quite nice, with a little bits of sweet crunch, and the white chocolate provided a nice little contrast. Very clever and very tasty.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “limited edition” ... “Serving Size 1/3 bar (33g) Servings Per Container About 3”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road