Taste test: This miniature Toblerone bar (part of an airline snack pack) had a triangular profile, with three detachable sections along the length of the bar.
Embedded inside the milk chocolate was an almond nougat that added a noticeable crunch. The milk chocolate itself was quite sweet, but not overly sweet to the point that it required a beverage. Even with this small bar (just 0.44 oz.) the nougat stuck to my teeth a few times.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, with a hint of almonds.
From the package: “Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat” ... “Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin [an artificial flavor], Sugar, Honey, Almonds, Glucose Syrup, Egg White.” ... “Made in Switzerland.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road