Taste test: This small, square candy bar looked pretty cool, as it had an illustration of an alarm clock embedded into the top of the bar.
I bit in to find that the bar was mostly milk chocolate, but the center was filled with some very chewy toffee. It was very good, as the taste sort of shifted from milk chocolate on the first few bites to the toffee after that. Even though the bar was quite small, it took a while to chew through that toffee, so it lasted for a long time.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road