Taste test: This small, square candy bar looked pretty cool, as it had an illustration of an alarm clock embedded into the top of the bar.
I bit in to find that the bar was mostly milk chocolate, but the center was filled with some very chewy toffee. It was very good, as the taste sort of shifted from milk chocolate on the first few bites to the toffee after that. Even though the bar was quite small, it took a while to chew through that toffee, so it lasted for a long time.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road