Taste test: When I tried the TimeOut bar, I didn't like it that much, so of course I had to try this wafer version of it, just to see if it would be better.
This bar was smallish, with an all-milk-chocolate exterior. The interior had four wafers surrounding three creme layers. It wasn't a standout by any means, but it was a perfectly good wafer bar, with lots of chocolate, a light feel and a good taste. So that put it a good step ahead of the original TimeOut.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “111 calories per bar” ... “Mondelez Ireland”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road