Taste test: This bar had an all-chocolate exterior and an interior consisting of five wafer layers alternating with four off-white creme layers.
I crunched in to find that the wafers provided a crisp crunch, with a strong coconut taste and a bit of creaminess and chocolate. Despite a lot of coconut flavor, I didn't notice any coconut texture. Lots of coconut here, so the Craze name fit well.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight coconut smell, plus some chocolate.
From the package: “Chocolatey coated wafer with a coconut cream filling” ... “Made in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Chocolate (1765 snacks)
- Bars (939 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
- Coconut (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road