Taste test: This bar had an all-chocolate exterior and an interior consisting of five wafer layers alternating with four off-white creme layers.
I crunched in to find that the wafers provided a crisp crunch, with a strong coconut taste and a bit of creaminess and chocolate. Despite a lot of coconut flavor, I didn't notice any coconut texture. Lots of coconut here, so the Craze name fit well.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight coconut smell, plus some chocolate.
From the package: “Chocolatey coated wafer with a coconut cream filling” ... “Made in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Coconut (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road