Taste test: This clone of the Kit Kat bar followed pretty much the same formula as Kit Kat, save for the words "Kit Kat" atop the bar.
It didn't have its own logo there either, but rather some wave shapes. The crunch of the four wafer-filled fingers was slightly more solid than Kit Kat. I like the chocolate in Kat Kat a lot, and this chocolate seemed like a definite step down, just not as smooth. So this bar is OK if you need some chocolate, but not great.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Delicious Wafer Fingers coated in creamy Milk Chocolate!” ... “Imported and distributed by PAK National Foods, Canada”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Seville Products Ltd. (an Iffco Group company) (Dubai)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road