Tic Tac Marge Simpson Blueberry Flavor
Taste test: This special version of Tic Tacs was introduced alongside Homer and Bart versions, in this case promising a blueberry flavor, presumably to match Marge's blue hair.
As with the Homer ones, the candies featured Marge's face with three different expressions. Quality was once again lacking, as the sides of the face were cut off in places, and in Marge's case this was taken even farther, since every single one had the top of her head cut off (though perhaps this was intentional, part of the running joke about Marge's unusual hairdo). Despite the blue theme, the pieces were actually the same Simpsons yellow color as the Homer ones. They tasted pretty good, with a sweet blueberry taste, with a hint of mintiness in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not noticeably blueberry-like.
From the package: “Artificial blueberry flavor mints” ... “200 servings per container” ... “Serving size 1 mint (0.5g)” ... “Calories 0” ... “Total Fat 0g” ... “Sodium 0mg” ... “Total Carbohydrate 0g” ... “Protein 0g” ... “Made in Ireland”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrero U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Simpsons-endorsed chips (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published September 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road