Tic Tac Bart Simpson Bubble Gum Flavor
Taste test: This review marks just the third flavor of Tic Tacs among more than 8000 snacks we've reviewed, but it's no coincidence that all three Tic Tac reviews are flavors based on Simpsons characters. Bart joins his parents Homer (Donuts) and Marge (Blueberry) with personal Tic Tac flavors — sorry Lisa and Maggie, no flavors for you!
Much like the other two versions, these were yellow, with a rotation of three different character expressions on the surfaces. When I tried my first piece, the bubble gum taste was immediate and unmistakable. It reminded me perfectly of the solid sticks of gum that use to come in package of baseball cards.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Artificial donut flavor mints” ... “200 servings per container” ... “Serving size 1 mint” ... “Calories 0” ... “Total Fat 0g” ... “Sodium 0mg” ... “Total Carbohydrate 0g” ... “Protein 0g” ... “Made in Ireland”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrero U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Simpsons-endorsed chips (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road