Taste test: This wrapper was much narrower and a bit longer than the one for the regular 3 Musketeers bar, and in fact it contained not just one bar, but rather two bars in the same wrapper, arranged end-to-end.
The outside of the bar looked like dark chocolate, and when I bit in, I was surprised to find that the whole inside was fluffy white mint nougat, not chocolate at all like the interior of a standard 3 Musketeers. The taste and eating experience were quite good, with a light feel and a great mint chocolate taste. Most of the times that the candymen tinker with a classic recipe, it's underwhelming, but in this case, it's a great addition to the 3 Musketeers candy line.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mint chocolate smell.
From the package: “Whipped Up, Fluffy Chocolate-on-Mint Taste” ... “A Lighter Way to Enjoy Milk Chocolate™” ... “45% Less Fat Than Average of the Leading Chocolate Brands” ... “Also Available in Minis” ... “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road