Taste test: This variation on 3 Musketeers had a Twix-like configuration, with two long, thin bars. The package had a very light feel, definitely a lower-density product than either Twix or 3 Musketeers.
I crunched in to find that each bar's interior consisted of a very low-density cookie-like layer on the bottom, and the 3 Musketeers-style whipped chocolate on top, with everything coated in milk chocolate. It was light and tasty, though it didn't feel particularly filling. But I liked it a lot, as the texture was really different and good. The feel of the cookie layer was just neat, as it was super-light and yet solid, and the chocolate just tasted excellent and mixed well with the cookie.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very nice sweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “Whipped-up chocolate truffle on a crisp layer enrobed in real milk chocolate” ... “under 86 calories per bar” ... “2 bars per serving”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road