Taste test: This special version of 3 Musketeers had two short end-to-end bars in the wrapper, and the bars weren't as thick as the regular 3 Musketeers.
I bit in to find that the interior looked like just the regular whipped chocolate of a normal 3 Musketeers. I could neither see nor feel any sign of coconut, but I could definitely taste it. That was kind of weird, because I can't think of any other coconut snack where you don't get that distinct feel of coconut. Yet the coconut taste was omnipresent, along with the great 3 Musketeers chocolate. It was pretty good, so if you like chocolate and coconut, this could be one to go for, especially if you don't like the feel of coconut.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate smell. Just about the same as a regular 3 Musketeers, but could also smell some coconut.
From the package: “Chocolate Coconut Flavored Center” ... “Whipped Up, Fluffy Chocolate Coconut Taste” ... “40% Les Fat Than Average of the Leading Chocolate Brands”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road