Taste test: This package of Reese's had sort of a retro look to it, but there was nothing that specifically said that this was a limited edition, nor that the package reflected the original look of the package when Reese's were first invented by the distinguished H.B.
Reese. But I am figuring that the package, which lacked an of the characteristic orange shade usually used on Reese's packaging, was a limited edition. The taste and texture were the same as I've come to expect from Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, which is to say, very good. When I ate the first of the two cups, it was definitely on the sweet side, so I poured myself a glass of cold milk to go with the second one, and that worked out just great.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The regular smell of a Reese's peanut butter cup on normal packaging. Really good.
From the package: “Made in Chocolate Town since 1923 so they must be good”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road