The Ginger People Ginger Chews
Taste test: These snacks were double-wrapped and had rectangular-ish shapes, with a dark amber-like color and some white powdery stuff covering parts of the surfaces.
I bit in to find a very chewy, toffee-like feel, with a taste was sweet and fairly mild at first, but with continued chewing, the intensity of the ginger grew to an impressively intense level. The other thing that continued chewing brought was the candy getting quite stuck to the teeth. The pieces were fairly large, so it took a while to eat just one, particularly when it got lodged into the molars. Very good, but I'm not certain that my dentist would approve!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild ginger smell.
From the package: “Sweet-hot ginger candy” ... “Natural, stimulating and delicious!” ... “Everybody needs a little spice in their life! Unwrap the secrets of an old and treasured recipe from Southeast Asia and discover the unique flavor of our soft and chewy ginger candies. A delicate balance of sweet and hot flavor, Ginger Chews are the ultimate delicacy for ginger lovers.” ... “Natural Product of Indonesia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Royal Pacific Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Ginger Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Ian Bachman-Sanders at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road