Tens Wafer Rolls Grape Flavor
Taste test: This box contained a foil wrapper holding a two-chamber plastic tray with six wafers on each side, for a grand total of 12 wafers. The wafers were light yellow and didn't look like grape wafers at all from the outside. Even looking inside the end of a roll, it was just about all the same color as the outside, with just the tiniest dark spots.
When I crunched in, I did find a whole lot of very nice grape flavor. It was like drinking grape juice, except in a nice crumbly, lightly crunchy wafer. The wafers didn't have the multi-layer feel of most similar wafers, but it was still an excellent texture and taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like grape juice.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road