Tens Wafer Rolls Grape Flavor
Taste test: This box contained a foil wrapper holding a two-chamber plastic tray with six wafers on each side, for a grand total of 12 wafers. The wafers were light yellow and didn't look like grape wafers at all from the outside. Even looking inside the end of a roll, it was just about all the same color as the outside, with just the tiniest dark spots.
When I crunched in, I did find a whole lot of very nice grape flavor. It was like drinking grape juice, except in a nice crumbly, lightly crunchy wafer. The wafers didn't have the multi-layer feel of most similar wafers, but it was still an excellent texture and taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like grape juice.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road