Tayto Milk Chocolate Bar with Cheese & Onion Crisps
Taste test: This average size chocolate bar promised to contain bits of Tayto's Cheese & Onion Crisps inside! We've had a few chocolate bar with regular potato chips inside, but the flavored chips made this a first.
We peeled open the wrapper to find a 2x5 grid of sections, with no Tayto logos on top, just some narrow stripes. We were really hoping for a Tayto logo, but no. The flat bottom of the bar had some tiny bits of something roughing up the otherwise smooth surface, so we assumed those were bits of potato chip. We bit in to our first section to find a soft crunch from the tiny bits of potato chips, and for some reason were were surprised to find the promised cheese and onion potato flavor actually mixed in with the chocolate. The bits of potato chips must have been quite small, as we could hardly feel them, but we could definitely taste them. Combining cheese and onion with chocolate is quite unusual, but it basically tasted like those two things together, and it wasn't a bad mix of tastes. The milk chocolate was creamy and smooth, and the onion was intense and very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell. Maybe a hint of cheese and onion.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Please store in a cool, dry and odourless place.” ... “Made in Ireland”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Erica Holt at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road