Tangy Zangy Twisties Sour Strawberry
Taste test: These short sticks were each about an inch long, with spiral stripes that alternated between pink and red, plus some surgary-looking bits on the surfaces. Many of the pieces were stuck together into clusters. I bit in to find a soft, chewy feel with a taste that was only very slightly sour, if at all — it was mostly sweet.
I shared the bag around among some folks enjoying beers at a brewery tap room, and people liked them a lot, returning to the bag many times for more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet and somewhat sour strawberry smell.
From the package: “Made with real fruit juice”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Morris National Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road