Taste test: This large chocolate bar had a 5x3 section grid, and the tops of sections alternated between a pattern of lines and a completely smooth surface.
I bit in to find a fairly soft feel, and I noticed a hint of fruitiness to the milk chocolate on the first bite. After that, I didn't notice the fruit quite as much, as the milk chocolate flavor dominated, but it had kind of a waxy feel. I'll take it any day if I need a hit of milk chocolate, but nothing great as milk chocolate bars go.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Established 1910” ... “Palm oil free” ... “Made in Poland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Candy People USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road