Taste test: This large chocolate bar had a 5x3 section grid, and the tops of sections alternated between a pattern of lines and a completely smooth surface.
I bit in to find a fairly soft feel, and I noticed a hint of fruitiness to the milk chocolate on the first bite. After that, I didn't notice the fruit quite as much, as the milk chocolate flavor dominated, but it had kind of a waxy feel. I'll take it any day if I need a hit of milk chocolate, but nothing great as milk chocolate bars go.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Established 1910” ... “Palm oil free” ... “Made in Poland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Candy People USA
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road