Taste test: This large dark chocolate bar from Poland (via IKEA!) had the same 5x3 grid of rectangular sections as the milk chocolate version, with the top of the thin sections alternating between a pattern and none at all.
The sections were fairly easy to break off, yet somewhat solid to bite into. I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but this kind was reasonably good, as it was fairly sweet and had a slightly creamy feel. It did take some time to melt in the mouth.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Cocoa solids 60% minimum.” ... “Made in Poland.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Candy People USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road