Taste test: This chocolate bar had a 5x2 section grid, with diagonal lines across the tops of the slightly domed sections and some bits of peanut jutting out of the otherwise flat bottom of the bar.
I bit in to find a lot of creamy milk chocolate, a little but of peanuts adding some crunch and nuttiness, and some occasional bits salt contrasting against the sweetness. It was really quite good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell, with a hint of peanut.
From the package: “Infused with savory peanuts & sea salt” ... “Limited edition” ... “Made in USA” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Baseball Snacks (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road