Sweet Smiles Select Milk Chocolate Pretzel Bar
Taste test: This large, thin bar had a 5x2 grid of sections, with a cocoa bean design atop each section. On the bottom of the bar, there were bits of pretzel poking through.
The taste was pretty good, with a creamy milk chocolate taste that was on the sweet end of the milk chocolate spectrum. There was a bit of pretzel crunch, but I couldn't notice any real effect on the taste from the pretzel.
The indentations between sections weren't very deep, and as a result, the sections did not break off cleanly. (I ended up eating a section an a half for my first taste, because of the uneven break.)
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Poland” ... “Processed in a facility where peanuts, tree nuts are present with barley and egg products.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road