Sweet Smiles Select Milk Chocolate Pretzel Bar
Taste test: This large, thin bar had a 5x2 grid of sections, with a cocoa bean design atop each section. On the bottom of the bar, there were bits of pretzel poking through.
The taste was pretty good, with a creamy milk chocolate taste that was on the sweet end of the milk chocolate spectrum. There was a bit of pretzel crunch, but I couldn't notice any real effect on the taste from the pretzel.
The indentations between sections weren't very deep, and as a result, the sections did not break off cleanly. (I ended up eating a section an a half for my first taste, because of the uneven break.)
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Poland” ... “Processed in a facility where peanuts, tree nuts are present with barley and egg products.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road