Sweet Obsession Milk Chocolate with Crisps
Taste test: This huge candy bar cost just $1 and had a 4x7 grid of large sections, with each section having just a plain flat top, bearing no logos or designs. There were Rice Krispies jutting out of the bottom of the bar. I couldn't quite understand the math of the nutrition label, as the bar contained 28 sections, yet the serving size was listed as "7.5 pieces" and the servings per container was "about 4" — which would total 30 sections. What happened to those other two sections?
Anyway, back to the taste of the bar, this chocolate was OK, though nothing great. It was similar to the R.M. Palmer chocolates and other brands seen mostly at dollar stores. The Rice Krispies added just a slight crunch. Actual Nestle Crunch bars are definitely better than this one. Still, it was about as big of a chocolate bar as you're going to find for just a dollar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Fine European Chocolate” ... “Product of Poland” ... “Simply the finest chocolates on earth!” ... “Net Wt. 5.3 Oz (150g)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road