Taste test: These Fish were indeed smaller than the original ones, and they came in four color/flavor combos — purple (Passion Fruit), pink (Beachy Punch), white (Piña Colada) and orange (Tropical Island) — that looked duller in reality than the ones shown on the box. One side of each piece had some detail, including fish scale, fins and eyes, plus the word "Swedish" in the center.
I bit in to find a soft feel, similar to other Swedish Fish, plus some mild fruit flavors that seemed to correspond to the colors, with grape, strawberry, orange and pineapple. They tasted OK, but none of the flavors were particularly great. They really, really stuck to my teeth!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Made in Canada” ... “Soft & chewy candy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Swedish Fish (4 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (384 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (63 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road