Taste test: These Fish were indeed smaller than the original ones, and they came in four color/flavor combos — purple (Passion Fruit), pink (Beachy Punch), white (Piña Colada) and orange (Tropical Island) — that looked duller in reality than the ones shown on the box. One side of each piece had some detail, including fish scale, fins and eyes, plus the word "Swedish" in the center.
I bit in to find a soft feel, similar to other Swedish Fish, plus some mild fruit flavors that seemed to correspond to the colors, with grape, strawberry, orange and pineapple. They tasted OK, but none of the flavors were particularly great. They really, really stuck to my teeth!
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Made in Canada” ... “Soft & chewy candy”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Swedish Fish (4 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road