Taste test: After years of offering just a single product that was red and came in one size, Swedish Fish is branching out, first with a miniaturized "Tropical" version and now this one, which had the original size and shape but four different flavors.
The red ones tasted pretty much the same as the original. The other ones — green (lime), yellow (lemon) and orange (orange) — were OK, but the taste was pretty mild in every case. Nothing particularly great here from a taste perspective.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fruit gummy smell.
From the package: “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Swedish Fish (4 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (431 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (64 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road