Taste test: After years of offering just a single product that was red and came in one size, Swedish Fish is branching out, first with a miniaturized "Tropical" version and now this one, which had the original size and shape but four different flavors.
The red ones tasted pretty much the same as the original. The other ones — green (lime), yellow (lemon) and orange (orange) — were OK, but the taste was pretty mild in every case. Nothing particularly great here from a taste perspective.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fruit gummy smell.
From the package: “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Swedish Fish (4 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (418 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road