Taste test: After years of offering just a single product that was red and came in one size, Swedish Fish is branching out, first with a miniaturized "Tropical" version and now this one, which had the original size and shape but four different flavors.
The red ones tasted pretty much the same as the original. The other ones — green (lime), yellow (lemon) and orange (orange) — were OK, but the taste was pretty mild in every case. Nothing particularly great here from a taste perspective.
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fruit gummy smell.
From the package: “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Swedish Fish (4 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road