Taste test: These fish-shaped gummies were fairly big as gummies go, measuring over two inches long, and they were all red. The top side of each had various fish details, including eyes, gills, scales and a tail, while the bottom side was flat, with no details.
Unlike real fish, these fish had the word "Swedish" on the top surface. But that may have been the most Swedish thing about them, because according to the box that they came in, these fish were manufactured in Canada (which is not part of Sweden). They had a dry feel in the hand, not moist like some gummies, but they were plenty moist when I bit in, and they tasted really, really good. Yum!
Did you know they made a Swedish Fish version of Oreos? Now you do.
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet fruit juice smell.
From the package: “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Swedish Fish (4 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road