Taste test: These small, egg-shaped candies were the standard Sugar Babies with the additon of a thin chocolate coating.
The inner Sugar Baby candy was a fairly soft, sugary caramel. The taste of caramel and chocolate was pretty good. The pieces were big enough that they were easy to hold, but small enough that it was easy to end up eating lots of them. With a serving size of 19 pieces on the Nutrition Facts label, I guess you're supposed to do just that.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 19 Pieces (40g) Servings Per Container about 4”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Tootsie Roll Industries Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road