Taste test: These small, egg-shaped candies were the standard Sugar Babies with the additon of a thin chocolate coating.
The inner Sugar Baby candy was a fairly soft, sugary caramel. The taste of caramel and chocolate was pretty good. The pieces were big enough that they were easy to hold, but small enough that it was easy to end up eating lots of them. With a serving size of 19 pieces on the Nutrition Facts label, I guess you're supposed to do just that.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 19 Pieces (40g) Servings Per Container about 4”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Tootsie Roll Industries Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road