Taste test: This smallish bar was indeed shaped a lot like a log.
The outside was densely coated in crushed pecans. I bit in to find that the interior consisted of a fairly fluffy, off-white, sugary substance. The feel was soft and quite nice, and the mix of sugar and pecans was tasty. I didn't figure that I would be eating the whole bar at once, but that was based on the assumption that there would be way more pecans than there actually were. Since the crushed pecans were just on the very outside and most of the bar was actually that white stuff, it wasn't filling as I anticipated, and I did eat the whole thing. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet pecan smell.
From the package: “May contain hulls.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stuckey's Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published February 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road