Taste test: This box contained a gold foil bag filled with 13 dome-shaped truffles (one more piece than the dozen listed in the Nutrition Facts).
When I grabbed my first piece, I noticed that the exteriors were powdery, leaving a bunch of chocolate dust on my fingertips. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do usually enjoy the taste when it's in snack form. I bit in to find a dense feel and a whole lot more chocolate to taste than coffee. There might have been a hint of coffee, but barely. Anyway, pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, jus a hint of chocolate and coffee.
From the package: “Kosher for Passover and all year round” ... “Parve” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Aron Streit, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road