Taste test: This special edition of M&M's came in green, red and pink, and the pieces generally looked smaller in size than regular Peanut M&M's. I bit in to find that whatever they did to add strawberry to Peanut M&M's really altered the whole flavor of everything, and not in good way at all. Internally, they looked like peanut M&M's, with a peanut center, but everything tasted overly sweet and berry-ish. Some kind of berry, anyway — I couldn't really specifically taste strawberry. Not good at all.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely some strawberry and peanut mixed in with the chocolate.
From the package: “Limited edition” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: M&M Provisions
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road