Taste test: This special edition of M&M's came in green, red and pink, and the pieces generally looked smaller in size than regular Peanut M&M's. I bit in to find that whatever they did to add strawberry to Peanut M&M's really altered the whole flavor of everything, and not in good way at all. Internally, they looked like peanut M&M's, with a peanut center, but everything tasted overly sweet and berry-ish. Some kind of berry, anyway — I couldn't really specifically taste strawberry. Not good at all.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely some strawberry and peanut mixed in with the chocolate.
From the package: “Limited edition” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: M&M Provisions
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road