Starburst Jellybeans Original
Taste test: I've always loved everything about Starburst Fruit Chews — texture, flavor, you name it — so I decided to check out how they compare in this new jellybean form.
The beans were slightly bigger than Jelly Belly beans, with a marginally readable Starburst logo on each one. They came in six colors, corresponding to cherry, orange, strawberry, lemon, green apple and grape flavors. The flavors all tasted OK, but none were standouts, so I wasn't very impressed overall.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet mix of fruits.
From the package: “cherry, orange, strawberry, lemon, green apple & grape natural & artificial flavors” ... “About 4.5 servings per pack” ... “Produced with genetic engineering”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road