Starburst Jellybeans Original
Taste test: I've always loved everything about Starburst Fruit Chews — texture, flavor, you name it — so I decided to check out how they compare in this new jellybean form.
The beans were slightly bigger than Jelly Belly beans, with a marginally readable Starburst logo on each one. They came in six colors, corresponding to cherry, orange, strawberry, lemon, green apple and grape flavors. The flavors all tasted OK, but none were standouts, so I wasn't very impressed overall.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet mix of fruits.
From the package: “cherry, orange, strawberry, lemon, green apple & grape natural & artificial flavors” ... “About 4.5 servings per pack” ... “Produced with genetic engineering”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road