Taste test: We've long held Starburst in high esteem as among the best of all fruit snacks, but generally they've been conservative about expanding into new flavors. This one promised two combinations of two flavors each, one being a blue and yellow-colored Blue Raspberry Lemonade, and the other a pink and green Strawberry Watermelon. The two-tone approach was reflected not just in the square, chewable candies, but also in their wrappers (which also helpfully spelled out the flavors). The candies' actual colors weren't quite as bright as pictured on the package, and the "green" watermelon sure looked blue to me.
Both kinds were very good, matching the intended flavors pretty well, while still having a fairly typical Starburst taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Produced with genetic engineering” ... “About 3.5 servings per pack”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road