Taste test: We've long held Starburst in high esteem as among the best of all fruit snacks, but generally they've been conservative about expanding into new flavors. This one promised two combinations of two flavors each, one being a blue and yellow-colored Blue Raspberry Lemonade, and the other a pink and green Strawberry Watermelon. The two-tone approach was reflected not just in the square, chewable candies, but also in their wrappers (which also helpfully spelled out the flavors). The candies' actual colors weren't quite as bright as pictured on the package, and the "green" watermelon sure looked blue to me.
Both kinds were very good, matching the intended flavors pretty well, while still having a fairly typical Starburst taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Produced with genetic engineering” ... “About 3.5 servings per pack”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road