Taste test: This small box contained two things: A chocolate egg coated in foil bearing the Star Wars logo, and a plastic container that promised to contain one of six Star Wars figurines. The plastic shell was the kind that they have for the small vending machines at the front of supermarkets, offering a random selection of toys, stickers etc. Although the main art on the box featured the characters from the recent movies (Finn, Rey and Poe), the part showing the figures that might be inside included only characters from the original trilogy (Darth Vader, Yoda, Boba Fett, R2-D2, C-3PO and a stormtrooper).
It seemed kind of disappointing that the toy was inside a plastic shell instead of the chocolate egg, as I thought that the whole point of the hollow egg shape was to put something inside. But on the plus side, the toy turned out to be Boba Fett! The waist-up figure was about an inch tall and nicely detailed. The milk chocolate was surprisingly good, as it was rich and creamy, far better than we usually get from holiday-promotional types of chocolates.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Figurine made in China. Candy made in Mexico.” ... “Remove all cords, tags, labels and packaging before getting to a child.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (397 snacks)
- Star Wars snacks (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road