BB-Great! Gummy Emblems
Taste test: First things first, the actual snack here was Star Wars themed, but it had nothing specifically to do with BB-8. They sold a 100% identical snack, called The First Order Gummy Emblems, in a different package with a stormtrooper on the front. Also, other than the fact that the front of the box had an egg shape and said "Happy Easter!" on the bottom, the snack had nothing to do with Easter.
Having said that, these gummies stood out from every other gummies we've ever reviewed. The pieces came in two types, round blue ones bearing the Rebel Alliance emblem and hexagonal red ones with the Imperial emblem. They provided four of each kind. The unique things were that they were surprisingly large and had a different feel than all other gummies, almost like Jell-O, so it was a very different kind of chewiness. The two colors seemed to have somewhat different fruit flavors, both pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet fruit juice smell.
From the package: “1 serving per container Serving size 1 package (57g)” ... “Calories 200” ... “Roll with it!” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (419 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (58 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
- Star Wars snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road