BB-Great! Gummy Emblems
Taste test: First things first, the actual snack here was Star Wars themed, but it had nothing specifically to do with BB-8. They sold a 100% identical snack, called The First Order Gummy Emblems, in a different package with a stormtrooper on the front. Also, other than the fact that the front of the box had an egg shape and said "Happy Easter!" on the bottom, the snack had nothing to do with Easter.
Having said that, these gummies stood out from every other gummies we've ever reviewed. The pieces came in two types, round blue ones bearing the Rebel Alliance emblem and hexagonal red ones with the Imperial emblem. They provided four of each kind. The unique things were that they were surprisingly large and had a different feel than all other gummies, almost like Jell-O, so it was a very different kind of chewiness. The two colors seemed to have somewhat different fruit flavors, both pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet fruit juice smell.
From the package: “1 serving per container Serving size 1 package (57g)” ... “Calories 200” ... “Roll with it!” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (66 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Star Wars snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road