Hot Salted Sriracha 36% Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This small, fairly thin chocolate bar had a square shape with a butterfly design on top. I bit in to find a soft feel and a taste that was initially quite different from typical milk chocolate, though not specifically hot or sriracha-like. The sriracha kicked in soon after that, bringing a middling level of heat to the aftertaste, along with sriracha-like spices. I also noticed the promised salt during the aftertaste. The hot aftertaste didn't linger for particularly long.
Combining milk chocolate with sriracha didn't quite deliver a spot-on sriracha flavor (and the wrapper made it clear that this was officially licensed Huy Fong Sriracha), but it was an interesting mix of tastes. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell, and I think I could sense some of the sriracha kick too.
From the package: “Non GMO” ... “The original” ... “36% milk chocolate infused with Sriracha hot sauce and Himalayan pink salt”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Emerald City Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Montrose Spa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road