Hot Salted Sriracha 55% Dark Chocolate
Taste test: This small, square chocolate bar had the a weird floral design on top, different from the milk chocolate version, with definitely a darker color to the chocolate in this case.
I bit in to find a fairly soft feel as dark chocolate bars go, with an initial taste that was noticeably different from most dark chocolate — even before the sriracha heat arrived. It seemed smoother and creamier, with maybe some fruitiness, and I liked it a lot. The expected heat did arrive in the aftertaste, and the whole experience was pretty nice. The dark version tasted more like sriracha than the milk one did, but neither really got the true sriracha taste for me.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Non GMO” ... “The original” ... “55% dark chocolate infused with Sriracha hot sauce and Himalayan pink salt” ... “Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin) Himalayan Sea Salt, Sriracha Seasoning: Maltrin, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Tocopherols, Paprika Oil (for color), Sriracha Powder (Chili, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Distilled Vinegar, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Bisulfate As Preservatives, Xanthan Gum) Capsicum Oleoresin, Yeast Extract, Vinegar, Citric Acid.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Emerald City Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Montrose Spa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road