Special K Pretzels Fudge Dipped
Taste test: These very small knotted pretzels had a fairly dark-colored chocolate coating, which in most cases fully covered the bottoms of the pretzels but left some gaps of bare pretzel on top. Several of the pieces in the small bag were stuck together, so all in all, the actual pretzels didn't much resemble the smoothly covered individual pieces shown on the bag.
We crunched in to find a nicely balanced mix of chocolate and salty pretzel. They didn't look all that good, but they did taste good!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fudge smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road