Special K Pretzels Fudge Dipped
Taste test: These very small knotted pretzels had a fairly dark-colored chocolate coating, which in most cases fully covered the bottoms of the pretzels but left some gaps of bare pretzel on top. Several of the pieces in the small bag were stuck together, so all in all, the actual pretzels didn't much resemble the smoothly covered individual pieces shown on the bag.
We crunched in to find a nicely balanced mix of chocolate and salty pretzel. They didn't look all that good, but they did taste good!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fudge smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Robbie's Bar Mitzvah. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road