Taste test: This large box contained six reasonably large foil bags, each about 80% empty.
The pieces had random irregular shapes, but they were all very small, generally a bit over half an inch across, with small brown and white chocolate chips jutting out of most pieces. The chips were less prominent visually than it showed in the pictures on the box, as they just tended to be inside the Bites rather than so well exposed as the photos showed, but there were still many of them. The Bites were fairly soft and tasted OK, remotely like the taste of blondies, but at least a full order of magnitude less good than homemade ones, so nothing great. They also were not very filling — you'd need at least two or three of the 100-calorie bags to get a reasonable sized snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest cookie dough smell. Not much.
From the package: “Made with Real Chocolate” ... “100 Calories per pouch”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Special K (18 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road