Taste test: This bar appeared to be a Turkish-made version of Snickers, as it mirrored the Snickers configuration of a bottom half filled with nougat and a top filled with caramel and peanuts, with the whole thing coated in milk chocolate.
It was chewier and less peanutty than Snickers, and quite good. The nougat seemed to be what was making it super-chewy, and that same nougat ended up being the dominant taste, in a really good way. By comparison, in Snickers, the caramel and peanuts are more dominant. Very good candy bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, nuts too.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Coated Bar with Caramel Nougat and Peanut” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road