Taste test: This bar appeared to be a Turkish-made version of Snickers, as it mirrored the Snickers configuration of a bottom half filled with nougat and a top filled with caramel and peanuts, with the whole thing coated in milk chocolate.
It was chewier and less peanutty than Snickers, and quite good. The nougat seemed to be what was making it super-chewy, and that same nougat ended up being the dominant taste, in a really good way. By comparison, in Snickers, the caramel and peanuts are more dominant. Very good candy bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, nuts too.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Coated Bar with Caramel Nougat and Peanut” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Arax Market, Watertown, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road