Taste test: This candy bar had a rather unusual arrangement, as there were five humps with generally a milk chocolate-looking exterior, and underneath that, a crunchy, wafer-like shell containing what tasted like thick vanilla pudding or custard.
There were also some thin stripes of dark chocolate on the top of the bar. It wasn't dense at all; the feel was quite light. The taste was pretty good, with a very unusual mix of flavors for a candy bar and an interesting mix of textures.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like vanilla.
From the package: “Milk compound chocolate coated wafer with milk cream” ... “Made in Turkey” ... “Our products do not contain pork products” ... “Produced by the permission date 04.02.2000 and the number 27-00551-00003-2 given by the Turkish Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Arax Market, Watertown, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road