Taste test: This smallish candy bar had a nearly rectangular profile, with the sides sloping just slightly inward, and chocolate covered the whole exterior.
I bit in to find that the coating was thin, and the interior had a lighter chocolate color than the exterior. It had generally a soft and airy feel, with the exception of the occasional bit of peanut, which added crunch. Nothing elaborate here, but well executed — a really good taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate and peanut smell.
From the package: “Baton y czekoladowy orzechami arachidowymi”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road