Taste test: This smallish candy bar had a nearly rectangular profile, with the sides sloping just slightly inward, and chocolate covered the whole exterior.
I bit in to find that the coating was thin, and the interior had a lighter chocolate color than the exterior. It had generally a soft and airy feel, with the exception of the occasional bit of peanut, which added crunch. Nothing elaborate here, but well executed — a really good taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate and peanut smell.
From the package: “Baton y czekoladowy orzechami arachidowymi”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road