Taste test: From the outside, this looked like a regular Snickers, but apparently they increased the proportion of peanuts and got rid of the nougat layer.
It definitely had a dense feel upon biting in, as the high concentration of peanuts and lack of nougat made it a tougher chew than a regular Snickers. The taste didn't seem all that different, as I could still taste the caramel and chocolate, but it was probably more peanutty. The feel was definitely different, in kind of a negative way, as it felt heavy and thick. With all of those peanuts inside the bar, it might be advisable to have this one with a beverage.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a regular Snickers, really quite nice.
From the package: “Peanut Caramel Bar” ... “Xtreme amount of Peanuts” ... “5 Grams of Peanuts” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (346 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road