Taste test: From the outside, this looked like a regular Snickers, but apparently they increased the proportion of peanuts and got rid of the nougat layer.
It definitely had a dense feel upon biting in, as the high concentration of peanuts and lack of nougat made it a tougher chew than a regular Snickers. The taste didn't seem all that different, as I could still taste the caramel and chocolate, but it was probably more peanutty. The feel was definitely different, in kind of a negative way, as it felt heavy and thick. With all of those peanuts inside the bar, it might be advisable to have this one with a beverage.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a regular Snickers, really quite nice.
From the package: “Peanut Caramel Bar” ... “Xtreme amount of Peanuts” ... “5 Grams of Peanuts” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (330 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road