Taste test: This version of Snickers tinkered with the classic formula by getting rid of the caramel entirely.
So what remained inside was peanuts, nougat and peanut butter, still coated in chocolate. While it was the same length and width as regular Snickers, it wasn't as thick, with a total weight of just 1.71 ounces. So mostly, they just kept everything the same with the other ingredients and got rid of the caramel. The taste didn't seem entirely different from the original Snickers, but the more I thought about it, the more I could notice the lack of caramel. It did seem a little dryer than Snickers, but not so dry as to be a problem. Pretty good, but one of the things that makes Snickers so good is the caramel, so I don't really see the point of getting rid of it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Milk Chocolate, Peanuts and Creamy Peanut Butter Taste” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1754 snacks)
- Bars (936 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road