Taste test: This version of Snickers was a promotional tie-in with the movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and from the looks of the packaging, the major difference was supposed to be that the nougat in this Snickers is yellow instead of the usual nougat color.
When I opened the wrapper, the bar looked like a regular Snickers. I bit in to find that the taste and texture were generally the same as regular Snickers, with lots of peanuts, caramel, nougat and chocolate, but the nougat layer near the bottom was bright yellow, roughly the same shade as curry.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as regular Snickers.
From the package: “Energon is the primary energy source used by the Transformers” ... “Yellow nougat inside”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1811 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (346 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road