Taste test: This version of Snickers was a promotional tie-in with the movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and from the looks of the packaging, the major difference was supposed to be that the nougat in this Snickers is yellow instead of the usual nougat color.
When I opened the wrapper, the bar looked like a regular Snickers. I bit in to find that the taste and texture were generally the same as regular Snickers, with lots of peanuts, caramel, nougat and chocolate, but the nougat layer near the bottom was bright yellow, roughly the same shade as curry.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as regular Snickers.
From the package: “Energon is the primary energy source used by the Transformers” ... “Yellow nougat inside”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1746 snacks)
- Bars (931 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (333 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road