Taste test: From the outside, this bar looked a bit darker than the regular Snickers, with the same overall shape.
When I bit in, I found the bar to be more solid than regular Snickers, tougher to bite into, maybe because the nougat was less moist. The taste of the bar was noticeably different, as the sweet and creamy milk chocolate coating was replaced with dark chocolate, significantly altering the taste. On first bite, I wasn't so sure I liked it, but as I proceeded to eat more Snickers, I grew to like the mix of flavors. I would still pick the original Snickers over this, but if you want something a little less sweet, this bar might be a good choice.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good dark chocolate smell, definitely different than regular Snickers.
From the package: “DARK Chocolate • Peanuts • Caramel • Nougat” ... “Limited Edition” ... “640EYWAC7”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road