Taste test: This version of Snickers featured some extra ingredients that the original lacks, notably caffeine, plus taurine and some B-vitamins.
I don't drink coffee or any sort of caffeinated sodas, so this one was sort of an adventure for me. When I first bit in, it tasted like regular Snickers, but I did notice an odd sort of aftertaste. The aftertaste wasn't good, but it wasn't strong enough to completely negate that otherwise Snickers-like taste of the bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a regular Snickers.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “with Caffeine, Taurine, B-Vitamins Milk Chocolate, Peanuts, Caramel, Nougat” ... “Not recommended for children, pregnant women or people sensitive to caffeine” ... “Allergy information: May contain almonds”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Publix. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road