Taste test: This limited edition version of the Snickers bar tasted pretty much like the regular version when I first bit in, but as I chewed my first bite of the bar, some additional coconut taste became increasingly noticeable.
The coconut was still a bit subtle, but I could definitely taste it. Afterward, I could feel some of the coconut lodged in the back of my throat, which was kind of annoying. I'm not sure what the promised "exotic spices" were supposed to be. There did seem to be some additional flavorings in there, but I couldn't figure out what they were, except maybe the slightest hint of cinnamon in the aftertaste (and as I tasted that, I could feel addition bits of coconut in various parts of my mouth). Tasty, but I would avoid it because of the coconut annoyance factor.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Snickers smell. Great mix of chocolate and caramel. Mmmmmm.
From the package: “Artificial and Natural Flavors” ... “Satisfy your taste for adventure! Rich chocolate, Crunchy nuts. And a cliffhanger kick of exotic spice and a hint of sweet coconut flavor.” ... “Indy's adventures take him all over the world. Good thing he's familiar with over 25 different languages. Snickers® Brand is a true world traveler, too — it's sold on 6 continents.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road