Taste test: Most of the variations of the original Snickers change the basic formula by swapping one element for another, but this time they just added an extra one, so we got hazelnuts in addition to peanuts.
From the outside, it looked like a regular Snickers bar. I bit in to find the expected chocolate, caramel, nougat and peanuts, so it did taste a whole lot like an original Snickers, but every time I encountered a hazelnut, the texture and taste added some strangeness to it, as both seemed just a little bit off when added to the existing combination. I've enjoyed many hazelnut snacks over the years, but it just didn't seem to work in a Snickers.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The typical Snickers smell. Nice.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate • Peanuts • Hazelnuts • Caramel • Nougat” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.” ... “Calories 240 12% DV per pack”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1728 snacks)
- Bars (917 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road