Taste test: Most of the variations of the original Snickers change the basic formula by swapping one element for another, but this time they just added an extra one, so we got hazelnuts in addition to peanuts.
From the outside, it looked like a regular Snickers bar. I bit in to find the expected chocolate, caramel, nougat and peanuts, so it did taste a whole lot like an original Snickers, but every time I encountered a hazelnut, the texture and taste added some strangeness to it, as both seemed just a little bit off when added to the existing combination. I've enjoyed many hazelnut snacks over the years, but it just didn't seem to work in a Snickers.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The typical Snickers smell. Nice.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate • Peanuts • Hazelnuts • Caramel • Nougat” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.” ... “Calories 240 12% DV per pack”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (50 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road