Taste test: This version of Snickers consisted of smallish, generally cube-shaped pieces with a milk chocolate exterior.
They weren't quite cubes, as the sides sloped inward a little, and the shapes varied a bit, but generally each side measured about half an inch — quite a bit smaller than the Fun Size of Snickers. The impressive thing was that despite the absence of any wrappers, none of the pieces stuck together. We bit in to find that the pieces were fairly dense and chewy. The taste was similar to regular Snickers, as it combined all of the same elements, but it wasn't really the same. It seemed that in the course of fitting peanuts, nougat and caramel inside such a small package, the elements got a lot closer together, making it harder to feel the individual nuts (they were probably chopped up) and particularly to taste the caramel separately. Still good, and a handy way to eat a very small portion of Snickers if you can resist eating lots of pieces.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Snickers smell. Peanuts, caramel, chocolate — nice.
From the package: “Sharing Size 2 servings” ... “Actual Size” ... “Same Snickers® Bar you love in bite-size pieces!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road