Taste test: This wrapper contained two (sort of) tree-shaped versions of the Snickers bar, with an overall shape that was not particularly tree-like but a raised area on top that did loosely resemble a Christmas tree. They were both fairly substantial, with a combined weight of 2.83 ounces according to the wrapper.
I bit in to find that there were certainly similarities to Snickers, but that the differences did give the Trees a different flavor profile. The biggest change was the the milk chocolate exterior was quite a bit thicker than a Snickers bar, and perhaps a bit more solid, so the overall proportion of milk chocolate was higher. The interior was also missing the nougat of the Snickers bar, so the taste was just caramel, chocolate and peanuts. Still good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A lot like regular Sniakers, dominated by the caramel.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with creamy caramel and peanuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road