Taste test: This wrapper was slightly wider than the regular Snickers, and rather than containing a conventional candy bar, it contained two square-shaped bars, about an inch and a half on each side.
The outside was all milk chocolate, with some diagonal ripples on the top of the bar. I bit in to find that the taste was a lot like Snickers, but probably more peanut buttery. The interior appeared to consist of 3 layers: caramel on top, peanut butter and peanuts in the middle (about twice as thick as the other layers) and nougat on the bottom). It was pretty good, and the two-square configuration is handy if you do just want to eat half, though I ended up eating both in the same sitting.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like Snickers, but very sweet.
From the package: “Twist to close” ... “Save one for later” ... “2 squares filled with peanut butter, peanuts, caramel, & nougat covered in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road