Taste test: This wrapper was slightly wider than the regular Snickers, and rather than containing a conventional candy bar, it contained two square-shaped bars, about an inch and a half on each side.
The outside was all milk chocolate, with some diagonal ripples on the top of the bar. I bit in to find that the taste was a lot like Snickers, but probably more peanut buttery. The interior appeared to consist of 3 layers: caramel on top, peanut butter and peanuts in the middle (about twice as thick as the other layers) and nougat on the bottom). It was pretty good, and the two-square configuration is handy if you do just want to eat half, though I ended up eating both in the same sitting.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like Snickers, but very sweet.
From the package: “Twist to close” ... “Save one for later” ... “2 squares filled with peanut butter, peanuts, caramel, & nougat covered in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road